At Plastic Card Services® we are committed to the growth and development of our business and staff and strongly believe in looking to the future.
As a result of internal promotion, we are currently seeking a motivated professional to join our account management team. So if you are looking for a great career and want to work for a company who really values its staff, then feel free to send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an extremely varied internal sales administration role within one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of plastic cards and associated services, which despite the recent economic climate is still experiencing continued growth and success.
This full-time opportunity is ideal for those with proven experience in customer handling and administration skills. You will be committed to chasing all paperwork and relevant details to ensure each job runs smoothly and completes on-time. You will be offering excellent customer service throughout whilst liaising with the end client along the way to build and re-enforce existing relationships.
A keen eye for detail is essential as are excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working closely with the Sales department to understand order requirements and highlight any areas for concern.
- Attending daily production meetings.
- Liaising with both pre-production and production departments.
- Building relationships with existing and new clients to encourage client referrals.
- To proactively nurture new and existing customer relationships by providing an inspirational level of customer service in line with our corporate brand on a day-to-day basis.
- To monitor and resolve all customer issues and complaints quickly and tenaciously, ensuring that the integrity of the relationship is maintained.
Desired Skills and Expertise
Due to the demands of the role all candidates must possess:
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced business to business environment.
- An established can-do attitude.
- Educated to a good level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and will have a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to develop sustainable relationships.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be extremely self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills.
- You will be tenacious, enjoy working in a pressurized environment and be fun to work with.
Competitive salary + 22 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off + company pension + benefits scheme + free parking + good transport routes located nearby