At Plastic Card Services® we are committed to the growth and development of our business and staff and strongly believe in looking to the future.
As a result of accelerated growth, we are currently seeking motivated professionals to join our Sales Team. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an extremely varied sales role within one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of plastic cards and associated services. Applicants must be willing to self-generate new business and be comfortable working under pressure to exceed high customer expectations. A keen eye for detail, good organisational skills and a positive attitude are vital. Experience in the print or direct mail sector preferable, but not essential.
Create new business leads as well as process incoming leads.
Liaising with both pre-production and production departments.
Building relationships with existing and new clients to encourage client referrals.
To proactively nurture new and existing customer relationships by providing an inspirational level of customer service in line with our corporate brand on a day-to-day basis.
To monitor and resolve all customer issues and complaints quickly and tenaciously, ensuring that the integrity of the relationship is maintained.
Desired Skills and Expertise
Due to the demands of the role all candidates must possess:
• 1- 2 years commercial sales experience preferable.
• An established can-do attitude.
• Graduate level preferred, although not essential.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and will have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
• Excellent telephone manner with the ability to nurture and develop sustainable relationships.
• Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, be extremely self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills.
• You will be tenacious, enjoy working in a pressurised environment and be fun to work with.
Competitive salary with uncapped commission + 22 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off + company pension + free parking + good transport routes located nearby.