PCS are carefully monitoring the impacts of the coronavirus in the UK and further afield and will continue to follow all UK Government and Public Health England guidelines as the situation develops.
We have been and continue to work closely with our supply chains to ensure there is no immediate threat to the products and services we deliver to our customers.
In line with our business continuity plans, we have taken the following actions to mitigate risks.
- All staff are aware of the current guidelines published by the NHS England.
- Hygiene facilities and procedures have been enhanced throughout all areas of the business.
- We are closely monitoring and communicating with staff on a case by case basis on mitigating risks when travelling for work and holidays as well and are keeping up to date with the latest advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO).
- We have contingency plans in place in the event of a partial closure or reduced staffing levels, including staff working from home, minimising staff numbers for continuing production, and if necessary approved sub-contractors.
- In the unfortunate event that any member of the PCS team is confirmed as having the Coronavirus we will follow all guidelines from local authorities and the NHS.
We will continually monitor the situation and will remain in contact with customers if the situation changes. If you have any questions or require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download a PDF version of this statement
Last updated 11/03/2020